06 Jul CAREERS AT COAST CLAIMS!
Coast Claims Insurance Services is an employee owned; fully independent adjusting firm based in British Columbia. Having recently opened an office in Calgary Alberta, our office has immediate openings for experienced multi line Claims Adjusters in the following locations: Lower Mainland, Terrace, Williams Lake, Prince George, Fort St. John, Calgary, Edmonton, Cranbrook and Kamloops.
Our commission-based compensation structure is among the most generous in the industry. The successful candidate will need to build their own contacts and manage their relationships to secure future business and referrals. Coast Claims has strong relationships in the insurance community, that will produce business, but we will need an Adjuster who has strong instincts for growing future business opportunities for themselves and for their team.
- a busy, professional and friendly Adjuster who especially enjoys bringing clarity to confusion.
- passionate about delivering quality claims service every time.
- a skilled and fearless networker:
- excited to be in a growing, changing company
- an excellent listener and communicator
- a skilled investigator.
- At least 8 years of general claims adjusting experience.
- Alberta Independent Adjuster Level 2 certified OR able to immediately obtain same.
- Considerable direct experience leading an investigation and providing detailed reporting for complex, multi line claims.
- An excellent phone decorum and comfort being on the phone for many hours, as necessary.
- Excellent computer skills.
CIP or FCIP certification is preferred but not required.
Contact or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
While we thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, we will only be in direct contact with those applicants who are selected for interview