30 Nov Now Hiring! Courtenay and Various Locations
Claims Adjuster (Courtenay)
Coast Claims is seeking an experienced Claims Adjuster to join our Courtenay office.
Our Company employs a strong Admin team with many years of experience providing quality support to our Adjusters. That being said, the successful candidate will be experienced, self-motivated and have the skills and personality necessary to work largely independently in our Courtenay office.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Comox Valley Adjuster to join to our team or, for an experienced Adjuster who is looking to move to Vancouver Island and is looking for the right opportunity, we offer an excellent benefits plan and compensation package.
- a busy, professional and friendly Adjuster who especially enjoys bringing clarity to confusion.
- passionate about delivering quality claims service every time.
- a skilled and fearless networker:
Our commission-based compensation structure is among the most generous in the industry. The successful candidate will need to build their own contacts and manage their relationships to secure future business and referrals. Coast Claims already has strong relationships in the community that will produce business for this role but we will need an Adjuster who has strong instincts for growing future business opportunities for themselves and for their team.
- excited to be in a growing, changing company, as Coast Claims is in the midst of an expansion plan.
- an excellent listener.
- a skilled investigator.
- At least 2 years of general claims adjusting experience.
- BC Independent Adjuster Level 2 certified OR able to immediately obtain same.
- Considerable direct experience leading an investigation and providing detailed reporting for complex, multi line claims.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent computer skills.
- CIP or FCIP certification is preferred but not required.
Please email your resume to our HR contact at lgrills[at]coastclaims.com. We thank everyone who applies but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.