20 Jan NOW HIRING – Insurance Claims Adjuster – Vancouver
Insurance Claims Adjuster – Vancouver
Coast Claims Insurance Services is an employee owned; fully independent, boutique adjusting firm based in British Columbia. We are actively looking for an experienced multi line Adjuster for our Vancouver office.
Our commission-based compensation structure is among the most generous in the industry. The successful candidate will need to build their own contacts and manage their relationships to secure future business and referrals. Coast Claims has strong relationships in the insurance community, that will produce business, we will need an Adjuster who has strong instincts for growing future business opportunities for themselves and for their team.
- a busy, professional, and friendly Adjuster who especially enjoys bringing clarity to confusion.
- passionate about delivering quality claims service every time.
- a skilled and fearless networker:
- excited to be in a growing, changing company
- an excellent listener and communicator
- a skilled investigator.
- At least 5 years of general claims adjusting experience.
- Adjuster Level 2 certified OR able to immediately obtain same.
- Considerable direct experience leading an investigation and providing detailed reporting for complex, multi line claims.
- An excellent phone decorum and comfort being on the phone for many hours, as necessary.
- Excellent computer skills.
CIP or FCIP certification is preferred but not required.