19 Jan NOW HIRING – Marine Damage Surveyor or Marine Adjuster – Vancouver, Lower Mainland
Coast Claims Insurance Services is an employee owned; fully independent, boutique adjusting firm based in British Columbia. A significant portion of our business is marine focused, which includes but is not limited to Accident investigation, vessel damage and dock surveys, cargo loss assessments etc. We are actively looking for an experienced marine surveyor or adjuster for our Vancouver office.
Our commission-based compensation structure is among the most generous in the industry. The successful candidate will need to build their own contacts and manage their relationships to secure future business and referrals. Coast Claims has strong relationships in the insurance community, that will produce business, we will need an Adjuster who has strong instincts for growing future business opportunities for themselves and for their team.
- a marine surveyor or
- experienced in the marine industry
- a busy, professional, and curious surveyor or Adjuster who especially enjoys bringing clarity to confusion.
- passionate about delivering quality service every time.
- a skilled and fearless networker:
- excited to be in a growing, changing company
- an excellent listener and communicator
- a skilled investigator.
- Marine surveying designation or
- At least 10 years of experience in the marine industry.
- Mechanically inclined
- Considerable direct experience leading an investigation and providing detailed reporting for complex, mechanical and composite losses
- An excellent phone decorum and comfort being on the phone for many hours, as necessary.
- Excellent computer skills.
Insurance certification including CIP or FCIP certification is preferred but not required.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com