15 Jan Now Hiring! Victoria and Vancouver
Coast Claims is seeking an experienced Claims Adjusters to join our team in Victoria and Vancouver.
Coast Claims was founded in 1970 by a small group of committed, truly independent adjusters in Victoria and Nanaimo. Since then, we have grown to a total of sixteen offices throughout BC and we haven’t stopped growing yet.
Today we are still employee-owned, fully independent, and completely committed to providing outstanding service at a fair price. Each of our Adjusters is experienced, capable and confident in their skills to set themselves and their clients up for success. As part of our team, we have a strong Admin contingent with many years of experience giving quality support to our Adjusters, both in person and remotely as needed. That said, the successful Claims Adjuster will be experienced, self-motivated and have the skills and personality necessary to work largely independently.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate, looking for an opportunity to join a great team, one with a terrific compensation package and benefits.
- a busy, professional and friendly Adjuster who especially enjoys bringing clarity to confusion.
- passionate about delivering quality claims service every time.
- excited to be in a growing, changing company, as Coast Claims is in the midst of an expansion plan.
- an excellent listener.
- a skilled investigator.
- a skilled and fearless networker
Our commission-based compensation structure is among the most generous in the industry. The successful candidate will need to build their own contacts and manage their relationships to secure future business and referrals. Coast Claims already has strong relationships in the insurance community that will produce business for these roles but we will need an Adjuster who has strong instincts for growing future business opportunities for themselves and for their team.
- At least 2 years of general claims adjusting experience.
- BC Independent Adjuster Level 1 or 2 certified OR able to immediately obtain same.
- Considerable direct experience leading an investigation and providing detailed reporting for complex, multi line claims.
- An excellent phone decorum and comfort being on the phone for many hours, as necessary.
- Excellent computer skills.
CIP or FCIP certification is preferred but not required.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank everyone who applies but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.